Supports procurement and contracting operations by applying experience and advanced knowledge of procurement and contracting procedures, principles, techniques, and methods. Interfaces with Procurement staff as well as operations and accounting personnel, vendors and subcontractors.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years varied procurement experience, such as inventory management, cataloging, supply management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to research and prepare written reports and information on procurement/contract activities for management.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• High level computer proficiency, including knowledge of Windows operating system and Windows Office software.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Regularly required to sit, talk or hear
• Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, taste or smell.
• Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
• Close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Noise level is usually moderate.