- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess a current State of Texas level I Non-Commissioned Officer license or be able to obtain one
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to maintain control in emergency situations.
- Ability to prioritize and rearrange tasks as needed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.