Monitors and controls natural gas flow on client interstate pipeline and gathering systems to assure daily receipt and delivery requirements are met within DOT and tariff standards while optimizing compression equipment usage and maintaining safe operations.
• Minimum high school diploma.
• Strong analytical and collaboration skills.
• Working knowledge of gas hydraulics and compressors.
• Ability to work rotating 12-hour shift including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
• Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly works in office environment, noise level is usually moderate.