- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Driver's License
- Hot work permit certification is a plus
- Forklift certification is a plus
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Knowledge in pipe schedules, types of flanges, and structural steels is a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; risk of electrical shock; risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.